Friday, January 15, 2010

Truck Roll Cage Help Me Convert My 1990 Jeep Cherokee To A Truck Bed Like The Chevy Avalanche.?

Help me convert my 1990 Jeep Cherokee to a truck bed like the Chevy Avalanche.? - truck roll cage

I have 1990 Jeep Cherokee and puree back (before my roll cage and roof rack, and saved the engine. So I decided to make room in the trunk, half-body as the Chevrolet Avalanche. XJ I've seen others like this, where they intersect the windows and turn your torso at half load - the load platform and open environment. I need suggestions. I want to be placed in a window back ...

1 comment:

Random Randy said...

Their hard work, but it is the best way to cut off the roof, where you want to include the back of the roof, then take a taxi jeep and cut out the back of the cab and welding in place outside. It is more difficult than the demand and production, but if you can solder you.

Post a Comment