Thursday, January 14, 2010

Skateboard Scholarship Whould You Go Out With Me?

Whould you go out with me? - skateboard scholarship

I know what women think, why would it be if online dating is so cool? Now, do not meet many girls. I am a child of all inmates in Pasadena, California. I am a rich child is not suspected. I'm here with a scholarship. I am entitled to my basketball team here on, and my favorite subject is history. I surf and skateboard and study as well. Most of the girls in my hometown, I think I am sensitive, funny and romantic. I have a half golden (brown highlights) on the hair before the start of the neck, green eyes and a packet of 12 years. I'm sixteen. A "I have six months time !!!!!

8 comments:

becky said...

no. or a 12 pack? haha no such thing.

finch said...

Hey, I'm a student at a school of elegant boarding school in England was a sort of how you feel. Well, what you say you have, I would say that very few girls would make me happy to leave with you. Being smart really attracts the girls and the fact that sound like you really help in shape. Desperate act of simply not with a girlfriend (not that sound desperate), because no girl wants to feel as if he would be satisfied with a girl.

sarfacee... said...

I have a half golden (brown highlights) on the hair before the start of the neck, green eyes and a packet of 12 years. I'm sixteen. A "I have six months time !!!!!




Geee I wonder why

Rach said...

Not in my dating site include sucks. Do not disturb, if you can, but by chance someone who really loves it, but do not try to get there.

Cam said...

Heck yes id go out with you, but in the 15 so you'll to the bar to call me to have lower *****

Natasha said...

Looks like we arrange to meet, but we're on different continents, and I do not think it works = D

Yasi ~WHERE IS MY VOTE~ said...

U are cute, I think what u say!

Please answer my question, how Urs!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index? ...

Yasi ~WHERE IS MY VOTE~ said...

U are cute, I think what u say!

Please answer my question, how Urs!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index? ...

Post a Comment