Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mini Abdominoplasty Anyone With Abdominoplasty Or Breast Augmentation?

Anyone with abdominoplasty or breast augmentation? - mini abdominoplasty

I'm looking for people who had mini-or full-board tummy tuck and breast enlargement. I do not want a "quick fix" by any means, but I have 3 children questions so close together that the practice not only support (eg, excess skin, stretch marks, etc..) I am not 100% sure what I want and I am still very nervous and skeptical of the object. I've heard not get up tons of horror stories about people, or die, because the day after the failed operation. I found a doctor who is chief of plastic surgery at a major hospital and is not approved, but the Council has only two other councils elite. I also know someone who approached him personally, and she says it's great. I have information about whether it was worth the time to recover, how you feel after the operation when a before and dessert, if you're scared as I am, etc.. Now I'm just looking for some information to help make an informed decision.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I had a breast augmentation two years ago, and some stretch marks with LASER.

I'm in love with my results. I am not smoking a healthy woman - ideal weight and the doctor for me okay'd to move it.

I had some bruising and swelling of the breasts and it took about three months time to the size I wanted (which grow with time, so do not be alarmed if they are smaller), at first glance, but after two weeks of perfect was in order. I could not lift heavy objects for six weeks, but after two, I thought I had.

If you are self-aware and want to go! You can make a big difference in how you feel and if he's healthy, he should heal properly.

Make sure you go to a doctor and have certified to carry with you the risks go fully informed. Smart women make informed choices, and if what you want, I think, worth the risk and put money - too.

Hope this helps!

Post a Comment