Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Repti Sand Im Getting Repti-sand For My Beardies Tank. Should I Buy Red, White, Or Should I Mix Them?

Im getting repti-sand for my beardies tank. should i buy red, white, or should i mix them? - repti sand

I wish ...... Virgin sometimes colored sands are used to lubricate "the legs of lizards (usually occurs), with purple sand. I have red in the past and loved, and I mixed the two ......... looks better in an empty part of two pieces of red.

What is the impact, I would not worry about it. Beardie almost never (the retention), especially adults. I was also, after a leopard gecko at the University of Tennessee, which was hatched out 1881 on the Knoxville Zoo. He's still alive and had his whole life living in the sand ...... Point is not that I do worry about impaction.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Only 3% of the bearded dragon is dying are about people who eat the sand is made. In my humble opinion, these people do not need to survive if they are so stupid () even by the standards of a lizard. In any case, lives in the rocky deserts in the wild (where) sand. I understand the concern about the slowdown, but frankly, have disproportionately lost people. IWorking with a veterinary school in my humble opinion, I think people should be more worried about fungal infections of the strangulation.

1 comment:

Been there: done that - I think! said...

Beardie "almost never" with the isolation? Why it's reassuring to know! So how do you decide whether they are "one who almost never die," or if you are the one who does not have to?

It's like dr. said: "Drink. It is quite safe for 70% of people who die but the remaining 30%. We do not know how you react to it will live or die. So - Bottoms Up!"

Repti-sand groups in the wet and do not dissolve in water (try to). What will become of him in the lizard? In addition, it has sharp fragments, eye irritation and may cause internal injuries. Please completely read this article:
http://hubpages.com/hub/Impaction

Please do not turn your dragon of all ages in the sand. The best substrate for bearded dragon is textured tiles. It comes in different colors can be mixed and combined to obtain a desired heat is conducted in order to contribute to the razor's edge, which remains outside the grip and easy to clean.

Here's a decorating idea for you. Note: ITI floor of the cage:
http://hubpages.com/hub/Fake-Rock-Instru ...

Please, what is safest for your pet. It depends on you for your attention.

Enjoy your Beardie and I hope that was helpful.

Post a Comment